izzit true that a guy will reli change his heart that easily??is that true or what??is it really that those old and wisdom words are true that guys who are the first to change in the term of love??why cant it be girls but guys??can anyone answer that??why???

this intro you all should bout know whats happening bah?emm..how say leh..jiu make it a grandmother story ba..jiu start it from the day she say be the question.before we went to uni or be exact we got the offer letter,she can say that everyday will ask the same question over and over again.eventhough it's kinda distrubing but i truthly can know that she's really worry about that.at the time i really can answer it with 80% confident to her that dont worry about that it just 4years.we can get through it easily.it just a glimp of eye only.just don't worry.

everyone should be wondering why it just 80% only and is not should be 100%??it's weird right?without offence la..in that 20%..10% is me reallyno confident that i wont change and the other 10% is that there's still something i'm trying to find that it haven been fulfill yet.tell you all frankly..i also dunno what is that?it had been empty for more that half a decade ba.是不是很烂leh me???me reli think i am..everyday dunno what i want?and get something great le still feel like something lack of.should me this guys always been treat that good from the god??

back to the story.finally 2 of us enrolled into our university respectively.at the very first few days really miss lo.and the whole orientation make me damn tired and less and less time to chat with her.from people view over here i should be enjoying it the whole event ba.knowing everyone from guys to girls from chinese to malay to indian and even bumi talking to guys a lot and girls too.we even mix around very close especially my coursemate.some of my 10js sister and 'girlfriends' will give a very weird look at me when i'm mixing around that well.it is because my nature born skill.can mix with girls naturely and close.i know is bad of doing this especially i'm in a relationship now.i admit that i really get very close with them like sisters.what's wrong leh??between my coursemate i just have 4 chinese guys to talk to only.(peng han the single that can fulltime talk to u,hock song is sometimes but he is totally stressout now that wont crap with you much de,mr energizer that is ok bit than hock song but will sometimes emo half way of chat & mr gan that always stick to the phone only de)so if they left me alone the chinese that i can appoarch is just girls.but maybe i'm too close to them that make some others uncomfortable.sorry about that.thats the real me.and i admit that since then i mix a lot with them in class lunch freetime between classes dinner and even after dinner de free time.by doing that i just want some1 to talk to only what..whats wrong man??i'm a guy who cant live without talking and also listening.eventhough i looks like love to talk a lot,but actually i'm not a1 that just love to do the talking..i much more prefer as a good listener.just tell anything i also cant listen to it and maybe even give opinion to it.(but sadly with her i usually be the lecturer but not my prefer position as a listener)is really tired for just being the 1 who talk.i also need to rest and listen to others people story and learn from them.why i must always be the lecturer?so sometimes i really rather just stay silent in a group and just be a listener but they will think i'm weird on that time.

i admit that recently i got kinda close with a few girls(coursemate).we talk a lot together lepak together and sure in the same class(some of it la).the kind of feel while talking with them are kinda nice because we could exchange words and characters.maybe is we are still new to each other so would have a lot of topics to talk to.em..actually that what i like it while talking.got respond from others that rather than em o and not me that do most of the talking.at that sec of point someone matched up me with someone i dunno why.maybe we are the closest and talks a lot.em...i hope it wont be true that my heart will change.i keep on remind myself it's just a fake sign.i reli dont wish that will happen.
frankly speaking i'm not the guy that cant settle easily especially at such a young age with lots of adventure ahead.and i really dont think that i can settle down at such a young age that full of passions and dreams.just like what my mum always say about me.she say i'm just like a bird with a strong wings but without a strong leg.i born with with big dreams & passion.i will keep on chasing my dreams till i got it but the satisfaction wont be long.after awhile of enjoying it i will change my course to the other greater dreams and so on.until i'm totally wear out tired off totally i only will back to the nest and settle down and stay in.but it wont be long.after a short while i would start back my great journey to fulfill my passion and look the perfect dreamland that i dream off and eager to find it.at first when i got together with my dear i really though i had found that place but it still seems like lack of something.i try to fill it up and my dear had done a great job of keeping me this bird stay in his cage for so long and let him settle down.i really though i had found it.but dunno why i still feel lack of something and now we are way apart.and i seems like had gone back the search and seems like starting back my great journey again to fulfill my passion and dreams.
is it really happening to me?i really dont wish it is happening.i dont wish i would regard after i make the baddest decision.is it my heart are really moving now??is it truth what my mum say bout me?will it really end here?i really dont had any confident man..what should i do now?aaarrrhhhhh!!!!damn it i hate myself

Friday, July 10, 2009 at 8:34 AM

1 Comment to " "

just be urself..and don't lose hope on urself easily..u can try 2 talk 2 me when u have any prob..i won't paksa u 2 tok u don't like..so now juz slowly slowly de tok with me..i will give u some time..jia you oo..

Post a Comment