first week of my uni life

my first very life in uni.em..it not really out from all of my previous study life.still the same lo lecturer late class cancel without notice class cancel at the very last minute.damn sucks la.me still though the very first week would be full of classes and lecturer but sad la..most of the class cancel then got class also just going for about half an hour only or slightly longer to about an hour.sienz dao...
for the whole week gladly that at least i got to know all of my lecturer who are teaching me for my very first sem.all seems to look nice to me eventhough some senior say some of them are killer.all of the lecterur,mr alias are the one who i receive most comment from seniors.he been describe as the most lazy lecturer of all time in all of the law lecturers.and a senoir say that she like him more when he is superb lazy.but he had given me my first 2 assignment in my uni life.he doesn't say much about the assignment,he just post all on the web(learning care) and as to refer it only.that's it taht simple.lazy right?
oh.oh..for this week,i also get to know a lot of seniors especially from the same course.like errr....o..the only 1 that i remember most.ping ping jie..hehex..she doesn't like to been call that de. but we like it.hihix..and other seniors de name jiusorry la.me the memory too small le cant remember all of you all the name.sorryyyy.....
i think should be that's all la..me is just using this post to warm up only de..wait wait the next one la..

Friday, July 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM

0 Comments to "first week of my uni life"

Post a Comment